Replacing a Damaged Copy
We try our best to make sure that the textbook reaches you in the best possible condition. However, sometimes it may get damaged in the shipment. In such a case, you can ask for the replacement of the damaged copy. The procedure for the replacement is as follows:
- The damage must be reported within 10 days from the invoice date.
- If the textbook was shipped via UPS, please report it to UPS and send us a copy of the report. Also, send the damaged textbook back to us. We will replace it with a new textbook and mail it to you through USPS or UPS.
- If the textbook was shipped via USPS, send the damaged textbook back to us and we will replace it with a new copy.
- The textbook must be returned within 10 days from the date of shipment/invoice.
- If the textbook was shipped overseas via USPS Global Priority or Air Mail, send us a picture of the damaged textbook and we will replace it with a new copy. The damage must be reported within 15 days.
Return Textbooks To:
Publisher's Storage & Shipping
Attn: Returns Dept, CADCIM Technologies
660 S Mansfield
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Note: Please include a Packing List with the shipment and fax us a copy at (270) 717-0185.