CADCIM Technologies is one of the world’s leading providers of quality CAD/CAM, Civil, and Animation textbooks.
Additionally, we publish textbooks on various other software packages such as GIS and Computer Programming.
The team of authors at CADCIM Technologies consists of qualified and experienced engineers, programmers, and
animation specialists who work under the leadership of Prof. Sham Tickoo, Purdue University Calumet, USA to
produce high quality textbooks. We also provide Free Teaching and Learning Resources with all
our textbooks to
simplify, strengthen, and supplement teaching and learning.
Within a short span, the company has established an unrivalled market worldwide through its textbooks on various
software packages such as SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, CATIA, Autodesk Revit Architecture, 3ds Max, VB.NET to
list a few. Due to the simplicity of content, clarity of style, and the in-depth coverage of subjects, our textbooks
have been well appreciated and adopted by various colleges and universities all over the world. Moreover, some of
the textbooks published by CADCIM have been translated in many languages including Italian, Japanese, Chinese,
Serbian, Korean, and Russian.
Some of the Salient Features of Our Textbooks
List of Textbooks Published
- Free teaching and learning resources
- The chapters are arranged in a pedagogical sequence to facilitate teaching and learning
- Real-world projects and examples focusing on industry experience
- Step-by-step examples that guide the users through the learning process
- An effective introduction detailing the tools and commands covered in each chapter
- Include changes and enhancements specific to the latest releases
- Written with the tutorial-point-of-view and learn-by-doing theme so that even the novice users can learn the software at their own convenience and their own pace
- The first page of every chapter summarizes the topics covered in it
- Multiple illustrations, graphics, and tables have been used to enhance understanding of software
- Every chapter ends with a Self-Evaluation test so that the users can assess their knowledge of the chapter. Also, Review Questions and Exercises are given at the end of each chapter that can be used by the instructors as test questions and exercises